About TETRAD Institute, its Centers, and its Corporate Alliance Partners
The TETRAD Institute is a private research organization. About our organization, board, management, sponsors, fellows and research team members, read here. Our focus is upon primary, fundamental basic science and includes two distinct, focal, organized centers of activity:
PRIMUS Center – foundational theoretical physics, particularly the integration of quantum mechanics, particle physics, relativity theory and astrophysics, particularly focused upon emerging energy technologies.
There are four main, permanent, long-term Programs:
- RTD Program - Reflexive Topological Dynamics - physics and complex systems
- TBD Program - Topological Biomolecular Dynamics - biology and life sciences
- TND (NeoPlexus) Program - Topological Neurocybernetic Dynamics - brain, intelligence, and quantum computing
- PSD (PSED) Program - Psychsocioeconomic Dynamics - organizations and social behaviors
ASTRA Center – control, cybernetics, systems, communications, and engineering technology for cooperative, multi-agent, remote-operating systems, particularly serving space-based and extreme-type environments including in terrestrial and maritime environments.
There are four main, permanent, long-term Programs:
- ERA Program - Earth Renaissance Action - environment, climate, terraforming - ASTRIC and Tethys Projects
- Mugenics Program - Species Adaptation and Evolutionary Genetic Engineering
- ROAM Program - Space Exploration and Colonization
- Coadunatio Program - communication, education - Librarium, Mirnova and Seminar Projects
These two Centers comprise all of the eight (8) permanent Programs and twelve (12) permanent Projects within the long-term scope of the Institute, and all derivative projects are components integrated into one of the above Programs. The two Centers exist as loci of study and research, operating as compact, collaborative, low-infrastructure and low-resource facilities.
- 1. RTD Program (PRIMUS Center) – Fundamental physics pertaining to the integration and unification of quantum-scale and cosmological scale physics and dynamics including particle (matter) emergence and stability, fundamental forces and interactions.
TERANOD, CYGNUS and SIRIUS Projects. These three Projects pertain to applications of RTD theory for nuclear fusion and other novel methods of energy, power generation, propulsion and mechanization.
- 2. ERA Program (ASTRA Center) – Earth Renaissance Action - Terrestrial and Space cybernetics, robotics, coordinated human-robot systems, autonomous and semi-autonomous, for complex applications in agriculture, environmental management, maritime and coastal tasks, and space operations with asteroids and terraforming.
ASTRIC and TETHYS Projects. Both Projects focus upon coordinated robotics for sensing, monitoring and mechano-control apoplications in space and on earth.
- 3. TBD Program (PRIMUS Center) – Biomolecular and cellular communication, computation and control.
BMCC Project, focused upon autonomic neural system, electrochemical stressors, dysautonomia, arrhythmia, inflammatory disease, autoimmune disorders.
- 4. TND (NeoPlexus) Program (PRIMUS Center) – Topological-neurobiological model of computation employing quantum-physical computation (non-Turing models, distinct from qubit-array algorithms and systems).
GHCM Project, focused upon implementation of the Generalized Hetergeneous Computing Machine.
- 5. PSD (PSED) Program (PRIMUS Center) – OASIS Project --- social-collective consciousness development (directed toward Mugenics Program).
Seldon (within PSD) --- synthetic intelligence (SI) and predictive analytics (directed toward Mugenics Program).
- 6. Mugenics Program (ASTRA Center) – Species Adaptation and Evolutionary Genetic Engineering - for achanging Earth and Life in Space.
- 7. ROAM Program (ASTRA Center) – Space Exploration and Colonization - all systems, vehicles, environments.
- 8. Coadunatio Program (ASTRA Center) – Communication and Education.
Librarium, Mirnova and Seminar Projects.
All components of the TETRAD Institute are aligned with other organizations including academic institutions, and open in sharing of ongoing work and results. Also within the TETRAD Institute are other Programs and Projects relating to fundamental and applied science and technology. Some of these are primarily of computational, neurobiological and/or socioeconomic focus. These include Programs of a highly interdisciplinary and multi-science nature, complementing those other Programs and their Projects within the two Centers:
PSD Program in Psychosocioeconomic Dynamics (PSED) – information, control, cybernetics, computing foundations, architectures and network systems, particularly for interactive mass-population social networks and predictive analytics. OASIS and Seldon Projects are two Projects that constitute the design and implementation of the Seldon Engine for Predictive Analytics. Both Projects involve corporate partners including Intelligence Renaissance Industries (IRI).
Coadunatio Program – education, training and communications in emerging applied science and technology, focusing upon agriculture, energy, environmental management and particularly health and wellness through onsite and online offerings. The LIBRARIUM is a Project for the development of digital and physical library resources dedicated to the conservation, preservation and open availability of critical resources of human knowledge within STEM domains, serving long-term sustainability of civilization and organized human life. Mirnova Project is focused upon STEM education and training in socioeconomically sustainable ways, making use of the resources and results of other Institute Programs and Projects, and particularly those within the Coadunatio Program. The Seminar Project delivers seminars, workshops, symposia and conferences, with physical onsite attendance and online telepresence, focusing upon STEM topics pertaining to Institute and Alliance Partner activities.
Megenics Program – The objective of Mugenics is to establish and intelligent, adaptive, predictive system for genetic engineering of future variants of humans for widely different environments and living conditions including on other planets, moons, and spaceships, and on exoplanets.
ROAM Program – The objective of ROAM is to establish a self-sustaining framework architecture and implementation for spaceships and other structures including habitation environments, mobile and stationary, for humans and intelligent machines to live and work together in the exploration and inhabitation of other worlds in space.
The Alliance of Partners is a special group of independent companies working closely with TETRAD Institute. The Alliance includes:
 Intelligence Renaissance Industries (IRI) - information-centric technologies and environments for Communicating, Collaborating, Making, Educating, Entertaining and Trading including the OASIS Worlds Dynamic-Reality-Experience Environment, CYBOT personalizable and reconfigurable robotics, IBANK Private Information Bank and Trust, and SELDON Prediction Engine. Within IRI are two long-term future-directed STEM-focused business components :
Tetradynamics - Biomedical and information technologies, intellectual property management, and subject-matter expert consultation, spanning chemical and biological sensors, imaging, diagnostics, informatics and robotics. This is a division within IRI and dedicated to serving IRI, EcoVita, EXO and other interests.
Exoplanetary Corporation (EXO) - a developing company in space technology and systems development, closely-coupled with the ASTRA and PRIMUS Centers (within TETRAD Institute) and partners in the space industry, focused upon energy generation for propulsion and life support of future interplanetary and exoplanetary missions.
 Oasis Clinic for Neurophysiological Wellness - a public program for evaluation, facilitation and management of patient/family-optimized medical care including wholistic-oriented therapies for neurological and psychological disorders.